Abbey Machinery is delighted to make an exciting new addition to their diet feeder range – the Tri Auger Feeder. As farmers across Europe scale up post quota, Abbey Machinery will be helping them to reduce work-load, maximise the use of locally sourced wholesome feeds and improve animal performance.
The new Tri Auger Feeder will be unveiled at this year’s National Ploughing Championships, Screggan, Tullamore, Co. Offaly 20th – 22nd September.
The market for more efficient feeding systems is set to grow and the new Tri Auger Feeder puts Abbey Machinery in a position to offer high end users a more complete diet feeder range. The new feeder will offer a host of new features and is aimed at bolstering our already strong range of diet feeder products.
The Tri Auger Feeder is a culmination of years of work where farmers were looking for greater feeding capacity without compromising on ease of use and manoeuvrability around the yard. The Tri Auger Feeder will be available with a range of accessories to meet and indeed exceed customer expectations.
The New Tri Auger design features;
- Manoeuvrable self-steering bogie running gear for advanced movement around the yard.
- Opportunity to run large loads efficiently, up to 13.5t (depending on dry matter of feeds etc).
- Narrow design, with low overall heights for improved manoeuvrability, while facilitating various shed heights.
- Larger door providing high discharge rates to enhance feed-out speeds.
- 6 weigh bar – mid one rubber mounted for even more accurate weighing.
- Reinforced chassis for improved working life.
- Robust driveline 1000 rpm input speed.
- Greater capacity and volume – less loads to feed your animals – reducing time spent feeding.
- Digi-Star 3600 Programmable Box
- TMR Software
- Wide Angle PTO
- Forced steering
- Retro fitting a door for meal
- Front Platform
- Dual rear LED lights
- Spot Lights
- Containerised design and bolt on chassis for export markets
- Reversing camera
- All other options as per price list