Abbey Machinery’s 7.7 Trailing Shoe is the ultimate in precision application technology. The heavy-duty frame is completely galvanised and has been engineered for maximum working life and includes a unique 6-point-linkage for optimum flotation on the ground. World renown direct porting pulsating Vogelsang ECQ Distributor. Trailing Shoes are standard with auto reverse, manual change over and heavy -duty springs double mounted with rubber boot and steel coulters. The Vertical Trailing Shoe leaves the slurry in discrete lines on the soil below the crop canopy.
- 30 ECQ hole ported Distributor for improved output from one distributor at 7.7m working width to match tanker sizes
- Unique Boom Geometry allows booms follow ground contours easily.
- 10 % Wider working width, faster throughput v 7.0m, less runs up and down the field
- Transport Height, reduction versus other Trailing shoes
- Folds Behind the tanker, Narrowed transport widths
- Unique Boom folding using Hydraulic folding rams, to protect hosing in transport
- Vertical folding inclined towards centre and narrow on top to minimise upper transport widths