he 8.7 Trailing Shoe distributes slurry below the crop canopy achieving significant sustainability improvements including a 60% reduction in ammonia loss. Liquid manure is a natural source of nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, organic matter and minerals. The 8.7 Trailing Shoe’s unique boom geometry allows the booms to follow ground contours easily evenly distributing nutrient dense slurry.
- 34 ECQ hole ported Distributor for improved output from one distributor at 8.7m working width to match tanker sizes
- Wider working width, faster throughput, less runs up and down the field
- Transport Height, Significant Height reduction versus other Trailing shoes
- Folds Behind the tanker, narrowed transport widths compared to wide machines that fold along the tanker length
- Unique Lowered Boom folding using Hydraulic folding rams, to protect hosing in transport
- Vertical folding inclined towards centre and narrow on top to minimise upper transport widths